Sunday, February 26, 2012

Punch-A-Palooza (repost from 12/6/11

These are the three cards we will be making at my house this Thursday - 10 a.m. to noon.  (This month we are meeting the second Thursday  instead of the third.)

I often enjoy designing my own cards, but this month I was so impressed and inspired by some other creative people, that I couldn't wait to CASE* their projects and share them with you!  I got the idea for the farm card from a tutorial by Dawn Mills on "u-stamp with Dawn and Friends" knock out punches series.  The glimmer ornament card was inspired by a u-tube video from a fellow demonstrator, Kay Kalthoff. Finally, Martina Blair was kind enough to share her template for the star quilt card on our demonstrator website.

I had so much fun making these cards and I hope you enjoy them, too!

*CASE = copy and share everything, a fundamental Stampin' Up! principle


:-) Miriam




t

No comments:

Post a Comment