Sunday, February 26, 2012

MDS Fun

(repost from 2/19/12)
I have been home with a sick child for the last several days and have taken the opportunity to play around with My Digital Studio.  For those of you who may not be familiar with mds, it is Stampin' Up!'s digital software program.  I have seen people make the most amazing scrapbook pages, cards, blog headers, and more with this program.  I have had mds for over a year and a half, and I have been the first one to admit that I have NOT had that type of success.  All I can say is that I truly have had a major mental breakthrough, and I suddenly LOVE mds!

Also, while this sounds too coincidental to be true, (but I swear it is!) Stampin' Up! is now offering a 30 day free trial of My Digital Studio express, as a computer download.  All you do is go to my online store, enter order #129600, and you will be able to download the software for free.  I will be happy to schedule a time to help you get started with a free introductory class.  I can come to your house, you can come to mine, or we can even chat over the phone as we both look at our computers.

Give it a try, you have nothing to lose.  For real.

:-) Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment