Sunday, February 26, 2012

February Already! (repost from 2/8/12)

 Hi friends,

I am so excited about all the fun new products in the Occasions Mini, as well as the great (free!!!) items available for sale-a-bration which is going on NOW!

This is a great time to host a workshop, as you not only receive the regular hostess benefits, but you get lots of extra freebies, too.  And if you are interested in joining my team and starting your own Stampin' Up! business - this is a great time for that, too.

Stay tuned for pictures from my upcoming Valentines events.  My Thursday club will be making Valentines this week - and I am hosting my second annual kids valentine making class Sunday, February 12 from 2 - 4 which is sure to be a lot of fun.

Like my Facebook page at www.facebook/stampinwithmiriam for more updates and photos, too.  If you can't directly link from this blog, please copy and paste the address into your browser.

Happy Valentines Day!

Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment